Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Kittens

Well, we have new kittens. Back in September we were on our way to my parents house in New Albany and passed another house with a "free kittens" sign in the yard. I really didn't think much of it and then when we got to my parents, my mom thought it would be neat to take Carson & Emilia to just "look at them". Of course when they came back they both wanted kittens and had picked out the ones they wanted. I told them we had to talk to their daddy before we just brought kittens home. We ended up discussing the kittens for a week and daddy finally agreed so we went the first weekend in October to pick them up. They had each named them before we got there, Carson wanting the black kitten, which is named Midnight, and after a visit to the vet, is confirmed a girl and Emilia wanting the yellow and white kitten, which is named Buttercup and is now confirmed a boy. I guess it won't matter that their names are not appropriate for their sex since they will just both be "cats" in about four months......
I have to say that they are LOVING their kittens and have had lots of fun playing with them and watching them play with each other. And we are enjoying watching Carson & Emilia with them as well.

No comments: