O.K. for all you who know me well, know I try to stay organized. One thing I have to work on, now that I have children is that things aren't always where they should be and now b/c of them, "THEY SHOULDN'T BE". I say this to say that before kids, things had their places and that's where they stayed, now with kids, things still have their places but they don't always have to be there. What fun would they have if things couldn't be out of place/order?
Today, Carson had a friend over after school, who he had been asking when SHE could come for several weeks now. You may have seen pictures of Madelyn previously on the blog, she is a little girl who we are good friends with her mom and dad and that Carson is in Sunday School as well as kindergarten with. Since Vince left for snow skiing on Saturday (and is coming home today by-the-way) I told Carson that she could come over on Wednesday, the day daddy would be coming home and he has looked so forward to it. You will see some pictures I have posted with the mess.... a grateful mess that is, b/c I'm thankful my children have friends, are able to play, able to have toys, and able to have a good time. And I'm even thankful when I clean up the messes so that all the "things" are properly put back in there tubs, bins, buckets, etc. where they are suppose to be until the next time they are taken out!!! I just wondered if the messes had any reflection on the fun they had while playing with that particular thing. I kind of think they do :):)
Stocking Full of Coal
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment