Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Alma Pearl...







Week before last at school we had been talking about goats and learned lots of interesting things about them, from Billy's to Nannies to them being offered for sacrifices in the Bible.
A nurse that I work with, who is a newlywed, still in my opinion and her husband have a pet goat, Alma Pearl, who they keep in their back yard, with dog harness, leash and all. I had asked Stephanie if we could come visit Alma Pearl and she greatly (I think) agreed. Today was the first time we got an opportunity around Stephanie's work schedule and the rain.
Her husband Ryan got Alma Pearl out and let us feed her some goat food, which made her really happy. And then he was gracious enough to take some pictures for us.
We also made a couple by Stephanie's cute porch/Halloween decorations. Emilia especially liked the little ghost.

Thanks Ryan and Stephanie for letting us visit Alma Pearl!! She's a sweet goat. :)

No comments: