Monday, February 22, 2010

No Training Wheels!!!




Saturday I had to work for a little while and we had planned to take Carson to the 100th Birthday Celebration of Boy Scouts at the mall. I was at work a little longer than I had planned and called Vince to see if he just wanted to meet me there, he just kept making excuses about me coming on home and when I got here, this is what I saw in the street!!!! Vince had been outside working on pruning our crape myrtles and Carson had asked him to take his training wheels off. Vince said the next thing he knew our little man was riding up and down the street!!! Never did have a wreck!! Thank goodness. I was so excited that I came home and glad I didn't act ugly about the reason why - you just never know :):)
(just a side note for anyone that is concerned - we DO have a bike helmet and it is REQUIRED!!!! he just told me it made his head look big for the pictures, I know, not a good excuse, but just took a few without it)


2 comments:

Kathey, David, and Josh said...

Way to go Carson!

Renee M said...

Way to go Carson from Mrs. Renee', Sarah, Hannah, and Lydia :)