Does anyone know how to get this off? I have no idea how it got there but it's in the way!
Shawna
BTW -- I don't know why I didn't think to visit Focus on the Family's website for some direction. I love me some James Dobson and value his insight on many, many topics. After another difficult night at work and feeling like I was having palpitations in whether I was going home to get a little man ready for school, I found a lot of encouraging information on Focus' website regarding school choices/decisions and young children. One being "what parents can teach young children in informal one-on-one interactions surpasses what their little minds can absorb sitting among 25 age-mates in a classroom" and how research now validates the wisdom of keeping boys and girls in a protected environment until they have achieved a greater degree of maturity, it is noted that they benefit emotionally as well as typically make better progress academically. Dr. Dobson also goes on to say, if he and his wife were raising their children again, they would home school them for at least the first few years. BTW again --- I'm not typing this on here to be valuable information to anyone else, I'm doing it so that when I doubt myself and my decision I can come back and re-read it for encouragement!
Stocking Full of Coal
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment