I forgot to mention my new blue jeans.... I know I mention my friend Amy alot on my blog but goodness, so many things remind me of her. I only had one decent pair of jeans to my name before my Memphis trip. I was at TJMaxx b/c I have to buy everything on SALE. I was just looking through the jeans b/c I have to have talls, not expecting to find any. Well, you must know that I almost passed out when Amy introduced me to Lucky and Seven jeans - I cannot believe anyone could not feel guilty about spending that much money on a pair of jeans, I could find 2-3 pairs for that. Anyway, what did I find at TJMaxx ??? A pair of both, and b/c they were only $34 and $30 I tried them on, the whole time saying, I cannot buy these, even if they are cheap. Well, my goodness, the Lucky ones fit PERFECT, or at least I thought they did, now if Amy or Laura Jo or Jacqueline saw me in them they might say different but since they weren't there, I bought them and am actually excited about wearing them. (You can tell I don't get much for myself!!) And Amy, I really proud I found them for a bargain.
1 comment:
Shawna-
The blog looks great! Glad you found you some good jeans too! Our site is www.witcherfam.blogspot.com if you ever want to spy on us;)
Post a Comment