Friday, September 5, 2008

Still Trying..

Well, I got some instructions on how to make this thing cute but my goodness, I can't figure out how to get the cute stuff from the websites to my page!!!! I think I'm going to have to have some one on one.
We've survived the first week of kindergarten at Calvary and things are actually going good. Carson is excited and can't believe that he gets to go EVERY day. The first day was a little on the sad side but I did hold things together until after he got in the door. It was when he was walking down the side walk with Ms. Anne and I was trying to get some pictures of him with his backpack on his back, he held his hand up with all his fingers spread out and said, "I'm FIVE!" That's when I had to turn the other way, and then of course Emilia chimes in with, "Mama, why are you crying?" So, there we were. But it has gotten better. I was sad that he's already big enough to go to kindergarten and it seems that time has flown, and I can't remember ALL of it, then I had a moment of just thinking of how many parents are in the world that would give ANYTHING for this day, who for some reason or another didn't have the opprotunity to experience the first day of kindergarten with their child, and my heart broke for them in a different way. So, with all of this, I'm thankful that God has blessed me with the little boy he did and that I was able to experience his first day of kindergarten. I Love You Carson (and I'll try to post that picture sometime soon)

No comments: